Attack on Pearl Harbor
PC game | Genre: WWII Flight Sim | 174 MB
In Attack on Pearl Harbor, players can sign up for either side as they are offered the role of daring US gunner turned pilot Douglas Knox or Japanese ace Zenji Yamada. History's yours to shape: Either nation can win the war depending on your actions as players battle for supremacy behind the cockpits of some of the most prolific fighters, bombers and torpedo-bearing aircraft of the WWII Pacific Theater. Playable planes include Japan's Mitsubishi A6M Zero, the D3A1 Aichi Val and the B5N Nakajima Kate as well as America's Chance Vought F4U Corsair, the Douglas SBD Dauntless and the Grumman TBM Avenger.
* Intuitive Controls – Pick up and play the game via a simple, straightforward control scheme that'll have anyone flying in seconds
* Multiplayer Dogfight Action – Up to 12 players can fight it out via the Internet or LAN, fly solo or team up in squadrons as either nation
* Choose Your Side – The campaign mode offers players the chance to take on the role of dashing Douglas Knox of the USAAF or fighter pilot Zenji Yamada of the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service.
* Riveting Action – Take off from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the most prolific fighters, bombers and torpedo-bearing aircraft of the WWII Pacific Theatre
* Historical Locations – Fight the selfsame battles that determined the outcome of the war including Doolittle Raid, Pearl Harbor, The Battle of Midway and Iwo Jima
Recommended system requirements
* CPU/Processor: Intel P4 2.2 GHz/AMD Athlon XP 2200+
* Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 4 TI/ATI Radeon 8500, 128MB
* RAM: 1024MB
* Hard Drive: 500MB
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
* DirectX: 9.0c or better
* CD/DVD-ROM: 12x or higher
* Integrated/onboard graphic cards such as Intel 845G/852/855/865G, VIA/S3G Unichrome IGP (and other models), and the SIS (all scale) will NOT run this game.